Homebrewing Beer Links You Should Check Out
Below are a list of beer links to my favorite sites. These websites are some of the best on the web for beer, wine, and mead-related gifts, supplies and information. Check them out, you’ll be glad you did.
- LabelValue.comprovides a library of information about custom beer labels including tips, tutorials, and examples to help homebrewers showcase their brand. From measuring and design to application and waterproofing, you can learn about all of the steps required to create your label through this learning center. Based in the USA, LabelValue.com was founded in 2005 and provides labeling products to over 100,000 customers.
- The Mad Fermentationist Michael Tonsmeire wrote the book on American Sour Beers, literally. Click the link on his front page and buy the book from Amazon. I’m sure the proceeds will help keep his great website going for all homebrewers and masterbrewers as well.
- iCustomLabel- iCustomLabel sets the standard for Personalized Beer Labels. We use a professional series digital press, which allows us to produce a very high quality label. If you’re looking for that missing “it factor” for your wedding, birthday party or use it as a promoting tool for your business or event, or for those of you that make home beer brew, this is your route to take! We thrive to provide a one of a kind chic and elegant label suited for any occasion
- The Executive Gift Shoppe- offers a unique selection of personalized beer-themed gifts, along with other gifts for men and women. We personalize all of our products in our own warehouse and ship them in one business day. All of our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. We’d like to offer readers of winning-homebrew.com 20% off all personalized beer gifts. Just enter the coupon code BEER at checkout.
- Austin Homebrew Supply- sells beer, wine, and cheese making supplies online and in-store: 9129 Metric Blvd. Austin, TX 78758. I’ve been buying from Austin Homebrew Supply since I started homebrewing beer and making wine. I even bought their cheese making kit which works great. They still have flat rate shipping and their beer kits are phenomenal. Check out one of the largest selections on the internet.
- Northern Brewer-Homebrew Supply– At Northern Brewer, we are dedicated to providing home brewers and wine makers with the broadest home brewing supply selection of quality ingredients and equipment available. Whether you craft beer on a nanobrew scale or make wine from anything growing under the sun, you can depend on our fast, affordable shipping and genuine customer service. We are your one-stop homebrew supply shop. One thing I especially like is that on their beer kits, they give you the recipe with instructions on how to brew it. I’ve made a couple of their recipes from scratch and they always turn out great.
- Midwest Supplies-Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies- Midwest Supplies is the largest online homebrew and winemaking supply store in the country. Everything you will ever need for making your own beer, wine, or even your own cheese. Click Here to download a digital copy of Midwest Supplie’s current catalog or receive a free copy by mail.
- BeerForum.com- Beer forum with forums for all aspects of beer, beer events, breweries, microbreweries, brewpubs, bars and pub discussion.
- The Barley Crusher -The Barley Crusher was my first and last grain mill. I don’t know much about the others, but this is a super high quality mill that is easily adjustable and fast. Customer service is excellent as well. Spring for the 15 lb hopper, you’ll be glad you did.
- BeerTutor.com -Beer Reviews: BeerTutor is a free beer information site that includes a beer database with beer reviews, recipes, quizzes, articles, forums, and much more.
- Bruisin Ales – A High-Gravity World of Brews -Asheville, NC’s renowned beer-only store, boasts over 800 brews from around the world (and around the corner). Owned and operated by Jason and Julie Atallah since 2006, Bruisin’ Ales has quickly become known in the beer world and was rated the “#3 Best Beer Retailer Worldwide” by RateBeer Best 2010. The store has been featured in All About Beer, BeerAdvocate magazine, Ale Street News, Southern Brew News, and most recently named “One of the Top Ten Bottle Shops in the US” by Imbibe Magazine. Their Fully-integrated online store should be launched in early 2010. When you are looking for a hard-to-find beer, check these guys out
- Brookston Beer Bulletin by Jay R. Brooks Brookston Beer Bulletin covers all things beer related; from industry news to new Craft Beer releases. Written by Jay Brooks. One of the better beer portals on the internet. Check it out.
- DeFalcos Home Wine and Beer Supply A homebrewing institution in Houston, TX. They have a full line of brewing, winemaking, and meadmaking supplies. Order online or visit their store the next time you are in Houston.
- Brigadoon Brewery and Brew School A renaissance style brewery with brewing classes at the Texas Renaissance Festival each year. Classes include Brewmaster For A Day Program, and Beer 101 Course. Enjoy two passions at the same time, beer and renaissance festivals.
- Brew-Your-Own Magazine Brew-Your-Own magazine is my favorite homebrewing magazine. It has great brewing articles, projects, recipes plus resource guides to ingredients, retailers and much more.
- Boozin’ Gear We Don’t Make Beer…We Make You Look Better Drinking It. Get all kinds of hard to find beer merchandise here. T-shirts, caps, hats and glassware.
- The Brewing Network The brewing network is a great source of information that every homebrewer should be listening to. They are the pioneers in the internet homebrewing radio genre and have an impressive archive of podcasts covering every style in the BJCP and many great interviews with some of the top names in brewing. Also check out the Brew Strong podcasts to get great information from Jamil and John Palmer about all aspects of brewing science.
- Bar Gear.com Home bar construction plans to build a functional wet bar in your house. The design incorporates an under bar keg chiller to dispense fresh draft beer or homebrew.
If you find this site helpful, please link to us!