If you have a blog or website about home brewing (homebrewing), craft beer, distilling, or any related niche, and you think our content will be of interest to your visitors, please consider adding a link to Winning-Homebrew.com on your blog or website. Here are some reasons why it might be helpful:
- In today’s internet environment, link building is more important than ever. Not only are your inbound links important, but the links you use “in context” determine, in a large part, how your page will rank in the SERPs. I found this article from an SEO company which will explain it all better than I can: Link Building.
- The last time I checked I had over 2200 backlinks. Winning-Homebrew.com has been around since March of 2009 and has quite a few articles ranked in the top 10 on all the Search Engines. Linking to Winning-Homebrew should give you some “link juice” and your link back will definitely give my site a “vote of confidence” as far as Google, Yahoo and Bing are concerned.
Where You Can Link to Winning-Homebrew.com
Here are some ideas for places where you can put a link to our website:
- Your Homepage: Link to us right on your homepage! That would be the most awesome place, where everyone would find us!
- Resources page: Add Winning-Homebrew.com to any of your resource pages like “Homebrew Articles”, “Zymurgy Resources”, “Learn How to Homebrew Websites” or any other resource pages that make sense to you!
- Footer: You can put a link to us in the footer of your website. I understand that you want to focus on your own content, but I would sure appreciate any exposure you could give Winning-Homebrew.com.
- Menu Link: Make Winning-Homebrew.com an option in your menu, under a category like “Homebewing Resources” or “Recommended Websites”.
- Write a blog post: If the information in Winning-Homebrew has REALLY impressed you, you could write a blog post about us and include a link back to Winning-Homebrew right in the blog post
- In Context: When you are participating in the homebrew forums, and you need to answer a question about brewing science for instance, link back to a relevant page on Winning-Homebrew so others can find find the content helpful.
How You Can Link to Winning-Homebrew.com Using HTML Code
If you’re having trouble adding a link to https://winning-homebrew.com on your website, here’s a simple way to do it using HTML code:
- Find the link or image that you want to use in the right-hand side of the table below.
- Copy the corresponding HTML code from the left-hand side of the table.
- Paste the HTML code into the source code of your website.
Those are a few of the ways to help your visitors find homebrewing articles on Winning-Homebrew.com. If you have any comments, questions, or ideas, please feel free to contact me using the contact form on the top right of this page. Thanks so much for visiting my website!